| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New Bedford, Ma in August is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 106.4mm (4.2in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the New Bedford, Ma August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in New Bedford, Ma, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding New Bedford, Ma:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NW
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) N
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) NNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) W
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) SW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW